Transforming Life Challenges Into Possibilities
Life Pieces To Masterpieces has helped African American boys and young men in DC’s Ward 7 and 8 transform their own lives.
- 100 percent of our students have graduated from high school and have been accepted to college or post-secondary training.
- 100 percent of participants are on track to be promoted to the next grade level.
- 100 percent of parents report that their sons are more confident, make better decisions, and speak in a positive manner about their future.
- 100 percent of boys can identify and explain three or more major goals for the future.
- 100 percent of boys can identify three positive adult role models.
- 100 percent of boys can explain the Shield of Faith and give examples of how it has helped them to make positive life decisions.
- 90 percent of participants see improved GPAs.
- The after school program has an 85 percent attendance rate. Program retention is approximately 90 percent.