Come to Circle Time!
If you’re interested in learning more about Life Pieces To Masterpieces, Circle Time is a one-hour opportunity to hear the powerful LPTM story, meet our Apprentices and staff, and learn about our unique and effective program. Circle Time is held from 5-6pm on each of the dates listed below unless noted otherwise. For more information and to RSVP, contact Selvon Waldron, LPTM Director of Development and Grants, by phone at 202-399-7703 or by email at email@example.com.
Upcoming dates for Circle Time:
- Wednesday July 23, 2014 (2 PM)
- Wednesday August 20, 2014
Drew Elementary School, 4th Floor
5600 Eads Street, NE
Washington, DC 20019
Join our next Color Me Community Conversation!
Life Pieces To Masterpieces’ Color Me Community™ Conversations is a series of community discussions designed to engage people from all walks of life in conversations around the challenges we face throughout the Washington, DC metro area.
Life Pieces To Masterpieces (LPTM) uses its proven effective 4-Part Human Development System and thought-provoking art works created by LPTM participants (Apprentices) to develop Color Me Community™ Conversations that:
- Provide a safe environment for a diverse group of people to discuss challenges in their community
- Encourage participants to broaden their perspectives on various issues
- Empower participants to take immediate action including:
- An intentional shift in thinking and communication
- Engagement in activities addressing community issues
Please RSVP by clicking here.